- 1. Personal Information
- 2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
When our company collects personal information from customers, we announce or notify the purpose of use (including notify according to this guideline), and when personal information contained in contracts and other documents (including eLast Updated: April 2022
Last Updated: April 2022lectromagnetic records) is collected directly from the customer, we will specify the purpose of use in advance and collect it in a legal and fair manner.
- 3. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes.
- (1) Customer verification / personal authentication
- (2) Shipping of products, invoices, and prizes to the winners of the campaign in which the customer participated
- (3) Confirmation and recording of customer inquiries, consultations, complaints, repairs and support
- (4) Product development and other service improvements
- (5) Improving the customer's experience with our digital services (websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- (6) Providing advertisements and information on products, services, campaigns, etc. by invitations, e-mails, etc.
- (7) Distribution of behavioral targeting advertisements using advertisement distributors such as Google and Yahoo!
- (8) Analysis of attribute information, behavior history, etc. collected by our company in order to understand the hobbies and tastes of customers
- (9) To safely provide our products and services to our customers. To investigate, detect, and prevent fraudulent activities such as fraud and unauthorized access by discovering users who violate the Terms of Service and notifying them, and responding to them
- 4. Personal information about applicants for employment
Our company will collect and use personal information about applicants for employment to the extent necessary for contact and information provision to applicants, and other necessary uses for recruitment activities.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information
Our company will not disclose or provide the personal information of our customers to a third party except in the following cases.
- (1) Cases in which the customer consents to the provision to a third party in advance
- (2) Cases in which we outsource the entire or partial handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (3) Cases in which personal information is required by law
- (4) Cases in which it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- (5) Cases in which it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- (6) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ or a local government, or those entrusted by the state organ or local government in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and ordinances, and in which obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
- 6. Management and Security of Personal Information
Our company will take measures to securely and appropriately manage personal information, such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage. In addition, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to employees and contractors (including subcontractors) who handle personal information.
- 7. Inquiries on Registered Information
In the event of a customer request, our company will, after verifying the customer’s identity and following necessary company regulations, disclose the registered information in a prompt manner.
- 8. Suspension of Information Services
In the event a customer chooses to unsubscribe from guidance and information provided to our customers from our company or company stores, we will comply with that request promptly.
- 9. Compliance with Laws and Ordinances
- 10. Management System
In order to enhance our security for the protection of personal information, we implement the following measures.
- (1) We will designate a personal information manager, and continuously conduct education and awareness-raising activities with our employees.
- (2) We will store equipment, electronic media, documents, etc. that handle personal information in the controlled area and handling area in a lockable cabinet, etc.
- (3) We will set a password for the device and data in which personal information is recorded and manage it appropriately.
- (4) When disposing of documents containing personal information, we will use irrecoverable means such as cutting with a shredder or melting by an outside specialist.
- 11. Disclaimer
Our company makes every effort to prevent the leakage to third parties of personal information collected from customers. However, in the event that personal information is leaked due to reasons that cannot be attributed to our company or to force majeure, we ask for your understanding and acknowledgment that we cannot be held responsible.
- 12. Inquiries about Personal Information
Please click here for inquiries regarding personal information.
Last Updated: April 2022