- 1. Personal Information
- 1) Relevant information including full name and date of birth and any additional details used to identify you (including information that through simple collation can be used to identify you.)
- 2) Personal identification code.
- 2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Our company collects personal information from customers only for the purposes of providing quality service to our customers. We will not collect any information beyond the scope of what is required for the given purpose, and we collect personal information in a legal and fair manner.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information
Our company will not disclose or provide the personal information of our customers without customer consent, except in the following cases. Furthermore, if we provide personal information to a contractor outside our company, we will execute a nondisclosure agreement with the contractor and take measures to ensure appropriate management of that information, to prevent leakage and dissemination.
- 1) Cases in which personal data is provided to third parties in accordance with laws and ordinances other than the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- 2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ or a local government, or those entrusted by the state organ or local government in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and ordinances, and in which obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
- 3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of an individual, and for which your consent is difficult to obtain
- 4) Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children, and for which your consent is difficult to obtain.
- 4. Management and Security of Personal Information
Our company will take measures to securely and appropriately manage personal information, using a server protected by a security system. We will endeavor to prevent the leakage of personal information and unauthorized access by external sources.
- 5. Inquiries on Registered Information
In the event of a customer request, our company will, after verifying the customer’s identity and following necessary company regulations, provide access to registered information in a prompt manner.
- 6. Suspension of Information Services
In the event a customer chooses to unsubscribe from guidance and information provided to our customers from our company or company stores, we will comply with that request promptly.
- 7. Compliance with Laws and Ordinances
- 8. Management System
In order to enhance our security for the protection of personal information, we will designate a personal information manager, and continuously conduct education and awareness-raising activities with our employees.
- 9. Disclaimer
Our company makes every effort to prevent the leakage to third parties of personal information collected from customers. However, in the event that personal information is leaked due to reasons that cannot be attributed to our company or to force majeure, we ask for your understanding and acknowledgment that we cannot be held responsible
- 10. Inquiries about Personal Information
Please click here for inquiries regarding personal information.